2016 Honda Fit
2016 Honda FIT
Small on the outside, roomy on the inside and fierce under the hood. That’s the 2016 Honda Fit. It’s got space for practically everyone and anything, thanks to four differnet interior configurations. And it’s packed with technology you’ll love. See why the 2016 Honda Fit is a great fit for you.
2016 Honda FIT INTERIOR DESIGN
Turn the Display Audio into an interface for soem of you favorite iPhone® content, and you can leave your phone alone when driving (EX, EX-L).
Every 2016 Honda Fit comes with Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, so you can place and receive phone calls without taking your eyes off the road.
The 2016 Honda Fit is every bit as functional as it is feisty. The available Honda Satelite-Linked Navigation System helps you find your way and avoid gridlock. And parking in tight spaces is a lot easier when you use the multi-angle rearview camera, standard on every model.
Get a better view of passenger-side traffic, thanks to an available tiny camera mounted under the side mirror. Honda LaneWatch helps shrink your blind spot by revealing nearly four times more than the mirror alone (EX, EX-L).
7-INCH DISPLAY AUDIO
Touch-screen technology is right up front. The Fit features a huge 7-inch Display Audio (EX, EX-L) that’s a pinchable, swipeable command center for your music, communication, information and more.
USB AUDIO INTERFACE
Connect your compatible smartphone, MP3 player or flash drive via USB, and you can play music and charge your devices.
Race-inspired paddle shifters on EX and EX-L models with CVT give you more control and make your drive that much more fun.
HEATED FRONT SEATS
Warm up quickly with heated leather-trimmed front seats (EX-L).
STEERING WHEEL-MOUNTED CONTROLS
Make phone calls, select music and a lot more while keeping your hands on the wheel.
PUSH BUTTON START
Keep your key in your pocket or purse, and start the engine with the push of a button (EX, EX-L).
A spacious center console is a great place to store all kinds of items.
2016 Honda FIT VERSATILITY
The 2016 Honda Fit can take all kinds of people and all kinds of cargo all kinds of places, thanks to brilliant engineering and a little magic. The spacious interior has room for five, and the 2nd-row Magic Seat® helps you configure your Fit four different ways.
Take off the front head restraints, fold back the front seats and you’ve got the perfect place to relax.
Fold the Magic Seat down and you’ve got a class-leading 52.7 cu ft of cargo space. It’s amazing what fits in there.
Fold down the right side of the rear seat and fold back the front passenger seat, and you can haul gear that’s up to 7 feet, 9 inches long.
Sometimes you need a little extra room for taller items. Folding up the Magic Seat gives you almost four feet of space, top to bottom.
2016 Honda FIT PERFORMANCE
Of course the 2016 Honda Fit is fun to drive. It has a nimble chassis, a wide stance and ingenious EarthDreams Technology to give you plenty of zip and help you go longer between fill-ups.
EARTHDREAMS® TECHNOLOGY CVT
The available continuoysly variable transmission allows the engine to operate at optimal RPM levels and helped the Fit receive an impressive 41-mpg highway rating.
This eco-conscious technology comes standard on every Fit, and on models with CVT, the ECON button helps you squeeze even more miles out of a gallon of gas.
2016 Honda FIT SAFETY
TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM (TPMS)
This ingenious system monitors the air pressure in all four tires, and alerts the driver when the pressure in any tire becomes significantly low.
ANTI-LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM (ABS)
The anti-lock brakes help the driver retain steering control during hard stops, while Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD) distributes brake force among the four wheels based on how much load each wheel is bearing.
ADVANCED COMPATIBILITY ENGINEERING (ACE™)
The Honda-exclusive ACE body structure design utilizes a network of connected structural elements to distribute frontal crash energy more evenly.
SIX STANDARD AIRBAGS
The Fit is equipped with a full array of airbags incluing SmartVent® front side airbags, dual-stage front airbags (SRS) and side curtain airbags with rollover sensor.
MULTI-ANGLE REARVIEW CAMERA
Standard on every Fit, this incredibly useful feature heps show what’s behind you form three different angles: Normal View, Wide View and Overhead View.
VEHICLE STABILITY ASSIST™ (VSA®)
During an understeer or oversteer condition, VSA can brake individual wheels and/ or reduce engine power to help restore your intended course.
2016 Honda FIT KEY STANDARD FEATURES FOR ALL FIT MODELS
- 130-hp, direct-injection i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and streaming audio
- 60/40 split 2nd-row Magic Seat®
- Rear spoiler
- 130-hp, 1.5-liter direct-injection i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine
- 6-speed manual or continuously variable transmission (CVT) (available)
- Eco coaching
- ECON button (CVT models)
- Six airbags
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with traction control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Multi-reflector halogen headlights with auto-on/off
- Body-colored power side mirrors, including Expanded View Driver’s Mirror
- Body-colored rear roofline spoiler
- LED brake lights
- Multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Tilt and telescopic steering column
- 12-volt power outlets (front/center console)
- 60/40 split 2nd-row Magic Seat®
- 160-watt AM/FM/CD audio system with 4 speakers
- 5-inch color LCD screen
- Bluetooth streaming audio
- USB Audio Interface (front)
- MP3/auxiliary input jack
EX adds to or replaces LX features
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) with dual-mode paddle shifters (available)
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Smart Entry system
- Fog lights
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Honda LaneWatch™
- SMS text message function
- Push button start
- Floor mats
- 180-watt AM/FM/CD audio system with 6 speakers
- 7-inch Display Audio with high-resolution WVGA (800×480) electrostatic touch-screen and customizable feature settings
- HondaLink® Next Generation
- Pandora® compatibility
- Display Audio Interface
- USB Audio Interface (front and center console)
EX-L adds to or replaces EX features
- Standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) with dual-mode paddle shifters
- Heated side mirrors with integrated turn indicators
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Heated front seats
EX-L WITH NAVIGATION adds to or replaces EX-L features
- Honda Satelite-Linked Navigation System™ with voice recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- HD Radio™
- SiriusXM® Radio
To view Honda of Lincoln 2016 Honda Fit inventory click here.