2019 Accord and CR-V Overall Winners in AutoWeb’s Buyer’s Choice Awards as Honda Leads All Brands with Seven Awards
The 2019 Honda Accord and CR-V were named overall winners in AutoWeb’s Buyer’s Choice Awards, taking home Best Car of the Year and Best Utility Vehicle of the Year, respectively. Honda brand led all other award recipients, receiving a total of seven awards, including five segment leaders.
To determine the winners, AutoWeb tabulates submitted vehicle price quote requests from more than 120 million consumers who visited their network of automobile websites over a 12-month period.
Honda won the following categories:
- Best Car of the Year: 2019 Honda Accord
- Best Utility Vehicle of the Year: 2019 Honda CR-V
- Best Compact Vehicle of the Year: 2019 Honda Civic
- Best Hatchback of the Year: 2019 Honda Fit
- Best Sedan of the Year: 2019 Honda Accord
- Best Van of the Year: 2019 Honda Odyssey
- Best Small SUV of the Year: 2019 Honda CR-V
The winning Honda vehicles represent the manufacturer’s broad portfolio of passenger car and light truck offerings including the brand’s lowest cost of entry, the subcompact Fit with a starting MSRP of $16,1901. Winners also include several retail best-selling models such as the Civic, which capped 2018 with its ninth straight year as the number one compact car and third year as the best retail-selling car in America.
Honda offers a full line of reliable, fuel-efficient and fun-to-drive vehicles with advanced safety technologies sold through over 1,000 independent U.S. Honda dealers. The Honda lineup includes the Fit, Civic, Accord and Clarity series passenger cars, along with the HR-V, CR-V, Passport and Pilot sport/utility vehicles, the Ridgeline pickup and the Odyssey minivan.
For More Information
Consumer information is available at automobiles.honda.com. To join the Honda community on Facebook, visit facebook.com/honda. Additional media information including detailed pricing features and high-resolution photography of all 2019 Honda models is available at hondanews.com.
Read at Hondanews.com
# # #
1. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) excluding tax, license, registration, $920 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.