2020 Honda Pilot MPG
You don’t have to sacrifice fuel efficiency when you need a full-size SUV for traveling between Omaha and Gretna. The 2020 Honda Pilot has everything drivers love about their SUVs, with fuel economy ratings that won’t break the bank when it’s time to fill up. You won’t hesitate to pack up the family and drive to all the fun things to do in Lincoln when you know the Honda Pilot fuel economy is so affordable.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Great fuel economy comes from great engine design and driving a vehicle with the right amount of power for your needs. The baseline engine of the Pilot is a 3.5L V6 that generates 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. The Pilot also features a variety of drivetrain and transmission combinations that lead to a reliable MPG. Here’s a breakdown of the various Honda Pilot MPG ratings and engine options by trim level:
- 2WD with the 6-speed automatic transmission, available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission, available on the Honda Pilot Touring:20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- AWD with the 6-speed automatic transmission, available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission, available on the Honda Pilot Touring, Elite, and Black Edition: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Performance and Technology Features
A knowledgeable driver is a money-saving driver, and the state of the art technology of the new Honda Pilot keeps you informed of your fuel usage. Added performance technology makes it even easier for Bellevue drivers to ensure that they’re doing everything they can to get the best gas mileage possible. These features include:
- HondaLink keeps you up to date on your Honda’s fuel range, service schedule, and more. Staying up to date on your Honda’s service schedule can result in better fuel mileage.
- Eco Assist System informs you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive helps your vehicle with handling during less than perfect road conditions.
See Honda of Lincoln’s Inventory of New Honda Pilots!
Once you’re ready to enjoy the efficiency of the Honda Pilot MPG, check out our extensive selection of Honda Pilot inventory at Honda of Lincoln today! Our team will give you a tour of all the available trims to make sure you find a Pilot that fits your needs while maintaining your desired fuel economy.
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT trims. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT trims. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT trims. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More From Honda of Lincoln
Read at Hondanews.com January 13, 2020 — MARYSVILLE, Ohio Associates at Honda of America Mfg. reached a major milestone today with production of the company’s 20 millionth automobile in Ohio. Associates cheered as a 2020 Platinum White Pearl Honda Accord Hybrid rolled off the production line at the Marysville Auto Plant, Honda’s first auto plant in…
Read at Hondanews.com January 9, 2020 — TOKYO 2020 Civic Type R for U.S. market launching later this winter Refreshed model includes multiple performance improvements, with revised aerodynamics, engine cooling, suspension, and upgraded brakes. Multiple exterior and interior styling enhancements, plus standard Honda Sensing® The 2020 Honda Civic Type R made its world debut today at…
You don’t have to sacrifice fuel efficiency when you need a full-size SUV for traveling between Omaha and Gretna. The 2020 Honda Pilot has everything drivers love about their SUVs, with fuel economy ratings that won’t break the bank when it’s time to fill up. You won’t hesitate to pack up the family and drive…