2020 Honda Pilot MPG
You don’t have to sacrifice fuel efficiency when you need a full-size SUV for traveling between Omaha and Gretna. The 2020 Honda Pilot has everything drivers love about their SUVs, with fuel economy ratings that won’t break the bank when it’s time to fill up. You won’t hesitate to pack up the family and drive to all the fun things to do in Lincoln when you know the Honda Pilot fuel economy is so affordable.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Great fuel economy comes from great engine design and driving a vehicle with the right amount of power for your needs. The baseline engine of the Pilot is a 3.5L V6 that generates 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. The Pilot also features a variety of drivetrain and transmission combinations that lead to a reliable MPG. Here’s a breakdown of the various Honda Pilot MPG ratings and engine options by trim level:
- 2WD with the 6-speed automatic transmission, available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission, available on the Honda Pilot Touring:20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- AWD with the 6-speed automatic transmission, available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission, available on the Honda Pilot Touring, Elite, and Black Edition: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Performance and Technology Features
A knowledgeable driver is a money-saving driver, and the state of the art technology of the new Honda Pilot keeps you informed of your fuel usage. Added performance technology makes it even easier for Bellevue drivers to ensure that they’re doing everything they can to get the best gas mileage possible. These features include:
- HondaLink keeps you up to date on your Honda’s fuel range, service schedule, and more. Staying up to date on your Honda’s service schedule can result in better fuel mileage.
- Eco Assist System informs you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive helps your vehicle with handling during less than perfect road conditions.
See Honda of Lincoln’s Inventory of New Honda Pilots!
Once you’re ready to enjoy the efficiency of the Honda Pilot MPG, check out our extensive selection of Honda Pilot inventory at Honda of Lincoln today! Our team will give you a tour of all the available trims to make sure you find a Pilot that fits your needs while maintaining your desired fuel economy.
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT trims. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT trims. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT trims. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More From Honda of Lincoln
Honda Responds to COVID-19 with Support to Customers, Honda Associates, Business Partners and Local Community Organizations
Read at Hondanews.com June 26, 2020 — TORRANCE, Calif. During this period of unprecedented challenge related to the COVID-19 pandemic, Honda is working to support its customers, associates, and business partners throughout North America, and, just as critically, to assist communities throughout the region where people are suffering the devastating effects of this health crisis. Following…
Read at Hondanews.com June 25, 2020 — TORRANCE, Calif. Funds from canceled Honda Campus All-Star Challenge program redirected to support HBCU communities HBCUs have used the funds from Honda to support 108 charitable organizations in 20 states At the end of March, nearly 250 students and coaches from 48 Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) were…
Read at Hondanews.com June 24, 2020 — TORRANCE, Calif. Honda Odyssey, Ridgeline, and Passport make top 10 Almost two-thirds of Honda automobiles sold in the U.S. are made in America Ohio-made Acura RDX and MDX luxury SUVs make top 20 Three of the top 10 models are produced at Honda’s manufacturing plant in Alabama Three Honda…