2021 Honda Pilot Interior Features
If you’re on the hunt for an SUV that offers the very best in automotive technology, the Honda Pilot design is sure to delight. This spacious yet agile SUV is perfect for efficient Omaha commutes, and spacious enough for the Gretna carpool after school.
Once the whole gang finds a comfortable seat, they will be amazed by the comfort and convenience amenities found throughout the Honda Pilot interior. From front to back, the Honda Pilot design shows a dedication to passenger safety, comfort, and connectivity. Learn more about the new Honda Pilot interior below!
Honda Pilot Interior Technology and Safety Features
Across all of the 2021 Honda Pilot configurations, tech and safety are highly prioritized. You can stay connected to your smartphone and infotainment in a safe and convenient way thanks to full Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration. Additionally, the robust offering of the Honda Sensing® safety suite will add peace of mind to every Bellevue drive. Standard driver assist and technology features found on the affordable Honda Pilot LX include:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
Honda Pilot Design: Passenger and Cargo Space
The tech-laden Honda Pilot interior is sure to satisfy any driver’s wishlist when it comes to connection and comfort. But how does the Honda Pilot design accommodate for one of the most sought after SUV benefits — passenger and cargo space? The stylish Honda Pilot is just as useful as it is eye-catching. Offering comfortable seating for eight, and generous cargo spaces, the Honda Pilot interior offers plenty of space for all of your friends and gear on your next Lincoln adventure.
What’s more, you can take advantage of the hands-free power tailgate, cargo bin divider, and 60/40 split-folding seats in the 2nd and 3rd rows. The Honda Pilot design makes packing light a thing of the past and ensures that each trip is stress-free. Discover the Honda Pilot interior cargo space on the LX trim below:
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.1 inches / 40.2 inches / 38.9 inches
- Legroom (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 38.4 inches / 31.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (front/middle/rear): 62 inches / 62 inches / 57.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/middle/rear): 59.1 inches / 57.3 inches / 44.6 inches
- Cargo Space (behind 3rd row): 16.5 cubic feet (seats upright) / 18.5 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 2nd-row): 46.8 cubic feet (seats upright) / 55.9 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 1st row): 83.9 cubic feet (seats upright) / 109 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Passenger Volume: 152.9 cubic feet
Find Your New Honda Pilot for Sale at Honda of Lincoln
Now that you know how spacious the Honda Pilot interior is, and the amazing features found throughout the cabin, turn to Honda of Lincoln to find your fit! We offer incredible prices on every new Honda on our lot to help our customers find a budget-friendly option. If you’re looking for an even more affordable SUV, explore our Honda Pilot specials or our used Honda Pilot inventory. If you have any questions about the Honda Pilot design or interior specs, contact us today to learn more! Curious how the Honda Pilot stacks up against the competition? Closely compare the Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander with our team today!
More From Honda of Lincoln
If you’re in need of a family van around Omaha that can also help you bring even more on your next trip, then you’re sure to appreciate the new 2022 Honda Odyssey towing capacity. So, how much can a Honda Odyssey tow? The 2022 Honda Odyssey towing package delivers up to 3,500 pounds of strength…
Honda cars are known for their outstanding fuel economy on Omaha roads, and if you’re interested in experiencing even more savings in your next compact sedan, then you’re sure to be impressed by the 2022 Honda Insight gas mileage. Sporting two impressive mpg ratings that you can count on for years to come, and backed…
In addition to enjoying a great fuel efficient performance from your next Honda SUV on Omaha roads, the 2022 Honda HR-V interior delivers all the accommodations you need to keep moving with ease. Upgrade your daily commute with the stunning HR-V cargo space as well as its exciting standard and available features to keep…