Honda 2018 Digital FactBook
The 2018 Digital FactBook is an annual report, which provides an overview of Honda’s global operations, as well as detailed historical and up-to-date information concerning Honda’s sales, manufacturing and R&D operations in North America. This report includes a general chronology, which highlights the significant milestones in Honda’s corporate history.
The 2018 Digital FactBook includes the following:
- Corporate directory of key locations
- Overview of worldwide operations, sales network and 2017 production
- Overview of North America (N.A.) operations and subsidiaries
- History of Honda/Acura vehicle introductions in the U.S., Honda/Acura vehicle and industry sales data for N.A.
- List of N.A. manufacturing facilities and information on automobile, motorcycle and ATV/PWC production
- Summary of N.A. R&D/Engineering facilities
- Summary of exports of N.A. made Honda products
- Overview of South America operations, subsidiaries, manufacturing facilities and R&D centers
- Overview of Europe/Middle East/Africa operations, subsidiaries and manufacturing facilities
- Overview of Japan operations, subsidiaries, R&D centers and manufacturing facilities
- Overview of Asia/Oceania operations, subsidiaries and manufacturing facilities
- Overview of China operations, subsidiaries and manufacturing facilities
- Chronology of corporate milestones