What is a Multi-Point Inspection?
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification under the Honda Certification Program.
We perform a multi-point inspection of every pre-owned Honda that comes through our dealership, including a check on the mileage of the vehicle, the health of its brakes and engine, and more. Learn more about the certification process below.
What is the Honda Certification Process?
The certification process includes:
- A thorough multi-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each used vehicle meets Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Honda Genuine parts
- A limited warranty that covers engine and transmission components for up to 7 years/100,000 miles
Free Vehicle History Report
Your Honda dealer will provide a complimentary Vehicle History Report to help ensure that your vehicle does not have any DMV-reported incidents, such as salvage, flood damage, odometer problems and lemon history. You can also check the Vehicle History Report when you shop online. Get in touch if you have any questions!
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety named 5 Honda models as being among the Best Used Car Choices for Teens Under $20k.
 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty from the original in-service date. See dealer for limited warranty details.